- First find a quiet area where you can do your appointment without interruptions and have privacy.
- Open an internet connection on your phone/tablet/computer. Google Chrome works best. Please shut off your Bluetooth because it can affect the volume. If you have a headset or earbuds use them for the best result. After you get connected you may have to adjust the volume.
- Find the name of the person off the list below that you have your appointment with and type the doxy.me address in the address bar at the top of your browser page.
- Example: If you have an appointment with Dr. Weisberger you would type in Doxy.me/drweisberger
- Your device may ask you to enable your video camera/microphone. Tap the button that will allow you to do that.
- You will see a box pop up, type your name in the box and sign in.
- You will see a picture of yourself in the upper right-hand corner until you hear a chime noise when the person your meeting with logs in. Then you will see them as well.
- If you are having any issues and your volume and your camera are turned on and turned up and either you or the person you are meeting with is still having difficulty hearing or seeing each other, click out of the browser and try again. Make sure that you are using Chrome or Firefox web browsers for best results. When your appointment is over just exit the browser.
Doxy.ME addresses for all Blue Sky Counseling Staff. If you have any questions please log into doxy.me and watch video on how to log in or contact your home office. Thanks
Dr McCue: doxy.me/mccue
Marshall Hollinger: doxy.me/nphollinger
Susan NP-C: doxy.me/susannp